Monday, October 1, 2007

October 1st 2007 - Yesterday finished with me smoking a total of 12 cigarettes. Slept great all was good - no side effect except for a nice dream.

Today started out with a bang! I guess the double dose of the .5mg is doing its job... I just took my first pill at 11:10 am and up until now I only smoked 1 full cigarette... or rather I should say I smoked 2 half cigarettes, which look like an improvement from before - well I just ate my brunch and took my pill - which puts me on my toughest struggle of wanting a cigarette as my late breakfast comes with coffee - My Biggest stimulant to smoke! Since I did so well this morning I think I will endulge in a smoke right now! I think I will need to stay away from coffee come my Q-Day! Ill have to swich to Tea until my pill kicks in and then have a cup of coffee later on... What do you all think? or will the 1mg pill do the trick for me?? Anyone with a similar experience? I need feedback on this one....

Ciao for now...

2 comments:

maggie said...

Everyone is so different that it's hard to say. I was able to still have coffee, but I did avoid alcohol for the first 3 months for fear of wanting to smoke. I do think it's very good to be considering your own triggers - just staying aware is half the battle, I think.

Chris said...

I found that once the Chantix kicked in I didn't have to change my routine at all. I still have a coffee or an "adult beverage" without much on an urge to smoke. I think you'll do just fine.