Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 30th 2007 - Sorry I have not checked in yesterday... I had a day off and my computer was giving me a hard time with the internet connection. Yesterday was my first 2 pill-a-day and I think it came just in the knick of time... cause I was starting to feel like the 0.5mg am pill was not doing what it did the first few days. I guess my body was getting use to the drug... I smoked a few cigarettes more then I have the past few days... I smoked a total of 15 cigarettes yesterday, however I must also note that I purchased those buy-1 get-1 Marlboro Lights and those came as 75's they are sure small....so maybe thats what contributed to the extra smoking... otherwise no side effects - felt great and slept great -

Today - back to work and took the first pill at 11:30 as usual. Smoked 3 (small marlboro 75's) prior to taking the pill... I am feeling the urge for a smoke right now since I just ate and just took the pill... so I think i will endulge myself -

stay tuned....more updates later...

1 comment:

maggie said...

Glad to hear you are still moving forward. The dose increases do make a difference.