Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October 10th 2007 - 3rd Smoke Free Day

To my surprise I have made it this far.... I didnt think that I would be able to go a day without a cigarette... but here I am on my third day - smoke free and feeling good.... well most of the time... I do get some cravings like right now..... OH SHIT, I FORGOT TO TAKE MY PILL.......

I am back... took my pill and now I need to hang in there while it kicks in...
I am happy to say that I have nothing to report... yesterday went well... obviously I did not smoke... side effects where mind if any - dreams are still vivid and very realistic... I actually remember that I was smoking a cigarette in my dream... I also recall enjoying it....very much!
That dream made me crave one this morning but only for a short moment....then I smacked myself in the head and said "I DO NOT SMOKE ANYMORE...IM A NON-SMOKER NOW"

I have decorated my blog a bit with some interesting images which I found scattered on the net. Check them out.... hope it makes my blog a little more appealing to others to come and read. Let me know what you all think.

4 comments:

MamaFlo said...

I'm glad you are staying on your Quit. Today is 15 days without a cigarette for me and I could not have done this without the assistance of Chantix. Don't for a minute believe that your own will power is not the most important ingredient to quitting (the Chantix only aids that resolve).

Continue to fight the cravings/urges and stay quit (your future will thank you for it).

Although I like your images, some of them are pretty disturbing - LOL

Good Luck, you can do stay quit!

maggie said...

You are doing great! I had smoking dreams, too, and sometimes I'd wake up freaked out that I'd smoked (you know how real Chantix dreams can be). I always was *so* relieved that I hadn't, and that just reminded me that I was on my way. You are, too. You're doing great. Keep going!

Chris said...

Great - congrats on day three! Stay the course...

MamaFlo said...

Where are you? It's been a few days since we've heard from you and that is a questionable sign. It's best in the early days of your quit to blog daily.
Today is day 18 for me so I know you can stay quit if you try.

Good Luck!