Monday, October 8, 2007

October 8th 2007 / QUIT DAY
Well I decided to stick with this Q-date and so far I am ok - Its noon and I just took my first pill... I was going to stay away from coffee today... but I got this nasty headache which I normally get if I do not have my coffee in the morning.... so I decided to have my bagel with cooffee. Hey at the very least my headache went away.... but I am craving a smoke... nothing too bad... I think I will be albe to handle it as long as the day goes by smooth with little frustrations..... HA... like that will ever happen.... WISH ME LUCK - I WILL NEED IT!

so with not much left to say... I will be back with updates

1 comment:

maggie said...

You are really on your way now, and you are already through a good chunk of your day. You can do this! Most helpful to me those first days was breathing and water when I wanted to smoke. I don't know why it worked, but it did for me and lots of others. Just relax, breathe, have some water, blog about it if you want to, and know that we are cheering you on! Keep going!