Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October 3rd 2007 - Wow - its 12:00 and I have not had even 1 cigarette today. Not because today is my quit day - as I already stated that I need to push that back a little longer... but because I simply didnt want one. I took my first 1mg pill at 11am and and I hope it kicks in a bit stronger ...as I am now (at 12:00) starting to have the urge to have a stogie. But I will try to keep hanging in there till atleast 1pm before I have my first cigarette today. If i can minimize my smoking to around 4-5 cigarettes today... then I think that by the end of the week I should be smoke free for good!

T-minus 60 minutes....

Yesterday I had a total of 10 cigarettes (the small 72's) which is probably why it was 10 and not less ... if it had been the usual 100's which I smoke I am sure it would have been less.

But anywho.... I think I will push by deadline for the Q-Day to 10/8/07 and if I manage to do it before then that would be fantastic. Heck..I never thought that I would be able to go this long without a cigarette... and thats with me actually trying.... today just happened on its own... with my marlboros sitting right beside me... which I shouldnt do either... I guess... out of sight - out of mind!

blog at you real soon....

3 comments:

maggie said...

You are doing great, and I am glad to hear that you've picked a quit date that's just around the corner but that will work for you. That's awesome! I don't think I've asked, but may I add you to the list of other Chantix bloggers over on my blog? If you are comfortable sharing your name, I'll have something to call you, too, but if not, no big deal.

Keep going!

Chris said...

If your experience is anything like mine you will find that increasingly it will "just happen on its own." Hang in there - you'll be smoke free in no time.

Shopper123 said...

Maggie,
feel free to add my blog to your post. By the way my name is Jesse

Thanks for all your support.